Menu
sickofthislot
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

contact someone senior

How do you get to speak to someone in the UK to resolve issues with Virgin Mobile and their atrocious customer service?? I took out 2 SIMS last Jan through Carphone Warehouse and rang and cancelled them the next day when I discovered I couldn't do WIFI calling at home with them. I have had nothing but hell ever since with 2 separate debt collection agencies pursuing a non existing debt for cancelling them!!! After weeks of trying I spoke to someone in India who told me (as they did when I cancelled - as I had a 14 day right to do so without charge) there was no charge to pay and yet I have had to keep responding to debt agencies to sort Virgin's flipping mess out!!! One of them finally wrote to me to say Virgin had closed the case back in September and I had an automated email from Virgin saying accounts were at zero but the other agency just contacted me again today pursuing there money! I have recorded all phone calls I have managed to have with Virgin assuring me there is no debt so why is this still happening........?? I can't complain directly as I don't have an actual account set up with Virgin and the first thing they want in their automated online process is your account number!!!!! Somebody please help me stop this stressful and appalling action.... thanks

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: contact someone senior

Thanks for the post Sickofthislot.

If you've been advised that we've contacted the debt agencies to remove the amount, when they called did you advise them of this? 

As they should have noted that this should be removed.

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
sickofthislot
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

HI Emily

The fact is that even after your call centre saying there was no debt and they would call the debt recovery agents they didn't send anything in writing to this effect as requested (and promised by them - call recorded) but just sent a new bill showing zero, you then issued ANOTHER claim through a 3rd agency!!! And secondly, why I should have to keep running around in a flap trying to sort this mess that Virgin illegitimately created and still haven't received any form of apology for is incredible.

Why is so hard to get someone in the UK to speak to directly to get them to understand all the details of this ridiculous and stress inducing position??

Please get someone to contact me.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

As far as we're aware the team would have had it both removed from the account our side and the agencies side so it wouldn't be reissued to a collection agency. 

Did you make them aware when they called you? They should have it noted as cleared.

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
sickofthislot
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

🙈

IF they did as you said, why 2 months after I spoke to them do I receive a demand from the 3rd collection agency??

You seem to be missing the point here which is I shouldn't have to keep dealing with this crap.... 

I have told each and every agency every detail, emailed them every bit of correspondence I am in possession of, made them aware of telephone calls I have recorded

I have done this all with this last agency BUT why did they even contact me when YOU said it was sorted in Sept???

I am asking for someone senior to speak directly to me here in the UK to understand every element of this and to give me a written assurance they will sort it out, that I won't hear another word from any agency again and some form of flipping apology for what is now nearly a year of nonsense.... I shouldn't have to be dealing with this... for a 3rd time!

Can someone please get directly ion touch with me.

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

We'd need to raise a complaint which means we need to pass security.

I'll pop you over a private message.

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos