Menu
sPage
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

cant create an account ! and mobile sim not active ?

Hi All

Should i presume that i cant create an account as my activation/install date is not for another 5 days and does that go for my new SIMS for my phone ? as this is not active

only its a bit daft that way as i cant create an account to track my install and the unique email i requested is no longer available once i try to create an account again as it got taken the first time the account failed to be created !

Also as I have had no notification from Plusnet to say that i am leaving ! as i am transferring my land line number across to virgin, don't want to end up paying for two services

thanks

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: cant create an account ! and mobile sim not active ?

Hi sPage,

Thanks for posting on our community forums. Sorry to hear you're having issues registering for a new Media and Mobile account. If you have not yet been installed it sometimes will not let you register for an online account until you have been installed and the order has been closed.

Do you have your account number and area reference to hand? Please try and register using the link here

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos
sPage
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

thanks for replying , yes i have an account number and reference though still cant register

hopefully it will allow me after its been installed

as for my mobile that is now active though i cant create an account as it asks me for my secret question and i never set one up !

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me sPage,

Hopefully once you are installed there should be no issues with your registering for an online account. However if there is please come back to us and we can help you get registered.

With regards to your mobile account your security word is generally the same password you use over the phone when you are calling to speak to us regarding your Media services. 

Please try this and if you're still unable to register come back to me and we can help you with this.

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos