Menu
lindzshep
Joining in
Message 1 of 15
Flag for a moderator

cant create a mobile account login

hiya, 

my husband has a virgin media account, i have tried using the details for that to create an account or even to sign inn to a virgin mobile account (he has 6 mobile phones on the same account for ourselves and the kids)

i keep getting directed to the recapta not working, or asking for a security question answer, but there is no security question, and when i use the answer he gives when phoning a call centre it does not work.

im stuck, is anyone able to help please?

thank you

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 15
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: cant create a mobile account login

Hi lindzshep,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a very warm welcome to you, I am sorry to hear your husband has been unable to create an online account for you, as this is in your husbands name we won't be able to assist you here, I advise your husband signs into the community himself so we can help or he contacts customer care.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
lindzshep
Joining in
Message 3 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for the reply, I shall ask him to do that 

0 Kudos
Mikeshep
Joining in
Message 4 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul, 

I'm Lindsay's husband, I have tried all the steps Lindsay mentioned above and still am unable to create a mobile account to log in to.

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mikeshep, 

Thank you for getting in touch.

When you are entering the security answer, have you double checked this is the one you use when speaking to the team.  I appreciate it has been mentioned above but if it is a match you should be able to progress on from this screen. 

If you believe the information is correct and you are still unable to get this set up please let me and I will take a look from our side. 

Thank you 

Nat
0 Kudos
Mikeshep
Joining in
Message 6 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi nat, 

Yup it's the same I use when talking on the phone to anyone from virgin. Have tried with caps without caps and it wont let me in

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Mikeshep, 

I'll pop you a personal message and we'll see what we can do from here.

:)

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
anon3214
Joining in
Message 8 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hello, I am getting the exact same problem, I have tried everything, I have been on my current plan now for months and months and every time I try to get on to login or register for a mobile account it never works and just frustrates me! I even called support once they didn't really fix anything since all the details I have (actually written down) are either not working or the website is just broken... 

Login doesn't work, so I tried forget password, that didn't work. Then I tried forget email, says credentials are not in record... So I try to register... most of the time (90%) doesn't even let me input my number without captcha malfunctioning and going into a loop but when it does work, it asks for a "Security Answer" without a security question, the field is just blank with no question. Luckily, I have the details to my security question anyway but the answer is still not working! I am just stuck in this loop over and over again and can not access my mobile account, it is really frustrating, I've had to resort to the forum because all the other sources of help are becoming tiring! The website is completely messed up and broken, and even after some time I keep coming back hoping it will be fixed but it continues with the same issues. Looking around this forum, it seems many, many people have the same problem so what is going on here?

I am now stuck and confused of whether I have registered a mobile account or not, I do not know because I can't login nor can I register, can someone please help me 😩

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Thanks all sorted now @Mikeshep

Thanks for letting me help, any further issues do let me know 🙂

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi Anon3214, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Very sorry you're having issues with your online account as well, I can appreciate you're keen to get this sorted.

I can certainly see if you have an online account or not and help get you in it either way, so I'll pop you a personal message and we can take things from there.

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos