Menu
mark9898
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

canceling from abroad

Hello,

Since i had to move from the UK, i need to cancel my deal from abroad. I know that i have to call in to do that, but my question is, that if i do it from abroad how much does it will cost me(EU county where i'm right now) I saw online that i can use my allowance within the EU just as i would use it in the UK. Is it true?

Plus when i call in i need to look at my Inclusive Virgin mobile minutes or Inclusive Minutes to figure out how many minutes i have left?

And lastly how much do i need to wait to get in touch with the call center? I know that during covid-19 it is harder, but just wondering aproximetly how long does it take?

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: canceling from abroad

Hi Mark9898, 

Sorry to hear that you're leaving us, we'll be sad to see you go. 

We would usually advise that you need to call in, however if this isn't possible with you being abroad then we can help from here. 

If you're in the EU and are able to speak to the team then this would come out of your allowances, so no extra charges. 

You should be able to see all of your current allowances and usage via your online account, are you able to log in or create an account to to this?

The wait times at the moment can vary but it is quicker to get through the earlier you call, but again if you'd like us to help from here let us know and we can pop you a message. 

Just so you know, you will need to keep your Direct Debit after cancelling in case there are any final payments due, we cannot take payments via the forums. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos