Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

cancel parked order.

HELP!!!

i have placed an order for a pay monthly phone and it has been parked. i haven’t been contacted yet and i have no way to contact the helplines. 

is there any way i can cancel my parked order online??? 

Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: cancel parked order.

Standard practice I'm afraid! They ignore you - and make it almost impossible to get through to them.

Virgin = A total lack of customer care!
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

totally agree. i’ve just gotten to the point now where i want to cancel instead of resolve it. terrible customer service. 

Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Good luck even trying to cancel! I've been waiting for my refund for ages. My phone was ordered on the 17th April...
0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I do find it funny that every time I complain I get a stupid badge! Ok so we won't send you the phone you've paid for - or even call you back when we say we will - but here have a badge!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

is yours saying parked as well? do you think they would ring to confirm before sending out the order? because i’m thinking of going ahead and getting a different deal elsewhere. and if they rang i would be able to say i want to cancel. i don’t need a refund as i haven’t paid anything yet

Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

My phone was lost by Yodel and was never delivered. Yodel admitted the phone was lost at their depot and this showed on their tracking service - so no real dispute. You would think the obvious answer would be too send another phone. But no.... instead they cancelled the order - but have failed to call me back or refund me. I have to wait for an 'investigation' although my contract is with Virgin not Yodel so their investigation as to where the phone is shouldn't affect my right to a refund... Obviously no apology offered.

0 Kudos