Menu
SophCooper
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

can’t login to my account!

So my account was originally in my mums name, but because I want to buy a new phone and update my package yesterday we transferred it into my name over the phone. The lady was very nice and it was a really quick process, she took my details for the direct debit and took my email address. We also set up a password for the account.

However, when I’ve gone to try and login so I can upgrade my package, it keeps telling me both my email address and password are wrong/not on your system? I’ve received emails to my account from virgin to let me know about the transfer into my name, so I know I’m using the correct email. I tried re-registering but it asked for a security answer, and I only set up a password over the phone which doesn’t work for the security answer? It’s all really confusing but I’m reluctant to ring up again since it seems as though it didn’t work properly the first time. Is there any way I can fix this online?

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: can’t login to my account!

Hi SophCooper,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue looked into with your online account. 

I am glad the agent on the phone was really nice and helpful, I'm just sorry the systems caused this problem afterwards though!

Can I just ask if this issue is on your mobile online account please? Or for your Media online account?

Thanks!

Megan_L

0 Kudos
SophCooper
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Megan, thanks for getting back to me. It’s my mobile online account.

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks SophCooper, 

We'll need to take a look into the account to see what's going on and we'll be able to help set up the account from there. 

I'll do this now and I look forward to hearing back from you soon. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
SophCooper
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

thank you, if you could get back to me on what I need to do that would be great.

0 Kudos