cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can’t find the security key for credit agreement

CLF1
Joining in

I’m trying to access my credit agreement to see how many payments I have left. I can’t find any emails that contain the security key to find out. Is there anyway these could be re sent 

5 REPLIES 5

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good morning @CLF1 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I'll send you a PM now to get some details and we can get this re-sent.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @CLF1 

Thanks for joining me on PM. 

Just to confirm as discussed, you're getting the account holder to post on this thread so we can assist further 🙂

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi, I'm am the account owner and I'd like to find out the security key please

Hi Lauraburt, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

This is something we can certainly check for you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you to pass security. 

I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. If you are using a PC/Laptop then you can just click on the little ✉ at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox. If you are on a mobile/tablet device then instead click on the little circle icon in the top right then select 'Messages'. 😊

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Lauraburt, 

Thanks for sticking with us via private message. 

We're glad we've been able to get things sorted for you. If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs