cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can I switch providers but keep paying for the phone?

urga
Tuning in

I would like to now switch to another network provider, but I still have 24 months left to pay for my phone. Can I request a PAC and move providers and still keep paying Virgin for the phone, or am I tied into the sim package as well?

David

3 REPLIES 3

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @urga,

Welcome back to our community forums and thank you for your VM mobile contract query.

As you are in contract with us, you would have to remain paying for both the sim and the handset. You can find the terms and conditions here https://www.virginmedia.com/content/dam/virginmedia/dotcom/images/shop/Legal-stuff/Terms-and-Conditi....

If you wish to speak to our team regarding alternative resolutions for your contract, please call us on 0345 600 0789 where we can best assist.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thank you.

Looks like I'm staying then. Can you advise why the new eSim you sent me will not provision? Please don't ask me to call, every time I have tried I'm told that you are experiencing higher than .......... You see why I wanted to leave?

Regards

David

Hi urga,

Thank you for reaching back out to us, we are sorry to see you were facing issues provisioning your E-SIM, I have been able to find your account with the details we have for you, and it looks like things are now OK, if this isn't the case, and you still need our help, please do not hesitate to reach back?

Regards

Paul.