Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

billing emails

I can only see one email regarding my mobile bill which is for this month. The others (I have checked every folder) are not there and have not been deleted. I also cannot find any emails linking to my account for example; the email regarding my order and then my credit agreement etc is no longer in my emails. I think this may be something to do with my actual email app as i seem to have a large gap from 2019- 2020 but I need access to my details for log in purposes etc?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Rising star
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: billing emails

If you've signed up for eBilling then you can try the reset password method by inputting the email, it may ask for security questions alongside this to confirm it is indeed your account, assuming that fails you can contact Customer Care/Service Assurance and they can reset the password from their end.

** I work for VirginMedia but all opinions posted here are my own.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for replying!

The issue is that the emails were 100% there I haven’t been on to them as such so when i went to look for the email which gave me my credit agreement log in details and couldn’t find it i was worried. I have my log in details for my mobile account (airtime) and can access that just fine, i just can’t access my account for my phone credit agreement without the email, I will phone in the morning and hopefully that email can be resent? Thanks again!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Rising star
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I assume by billing agreement you mean contract, in which case this can be resent easily, your login for MyVM cannot be sent via email for security reasons and is instead handled over the phone, when setting a password they may set a temporary one or ask you to create one, if you're asked to create one please make sure to spell it out to verify they have it correct as there's nothing worse than changing a password only to discover that they put an S instead of an F and you're straight back into the queue!

** I work for VirginMedia but all opinions posted here are my own.
0 Kudos