Menu
jea1701
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

being billed for a returned contract

I called VM customer services today to ask why my being billed for a device/contract that was returned, I have nether had such a bad time with any customer service before.

R the device and sim have been returned, I have an email from VM stating this with a job number, but he just would not accept this.

I'm seriously considering cancelling all my services and leaving, can someone help me find someone who knows what they are doing and give some assistance to an extremely frustrated customer. thank you

Regards,

James

0 Kudos
jea1701
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How can I complain about Virgin Mobile?

Can someone help, I'm getting nowhere with Virgin mobile customer service. (a complete joke) I have called to ask why I'm being billed for a contact that was returned within the 14 days, I have an email from VM stating that they have received everything back safe and sound, but all this person can say is you still have a contract... please help!

Regards,

James

An extremely frustrated cusomer

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: being billed for a returned contract

Hi there James (@jea1701)

Thanks for popping along to our Community; I am so sorry to understand that you're having issues with a bill after you have returned the device and SIM. Did you call to cancel within the 14 day notice period?

I can see you have a few accounts with us so in order to assist you with the correct one, I'll pop you a Private Message so we can get the correct information from you and pass security. Please look out for a Purple Envelope and pop me a reply when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos