cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

YODEL returned to sender

pierce1300
Joining in

My virgin Iphone 14 was due to be delivered today 27/03 so I check yodel tracking and it says “returned to sender” upon sender’s request. I call virgin and they have no idea about it being returned. What am I supposed to do?!!!

5 REPLIES 5

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @pierce1300,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm very sorry to hear that there appears to be a problem with a recent handset order. What did the team advise exactly when you discussed this with them?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

@Zach_R

Hi Zach, they advised that I contact virgin to see why they requested it to be returned. I contact virgin and they reckon yodel are delivering it and it’s definitely not been returned. I don’t know what to do, each party is putting the blame on the other and I’m the paying customer who is without my product 

Okay thank you for letting me know.

I've had another look and I can see you've spoke to the team since posting this, did they manage to get this resolved for you? Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi Matthew,

Yes I spoke to the team and they told me it was cancelled because of “security checks”. I must admit this was after I had to considerably push for them to check further as they kept saying yodel did have the parcel. 
They offered to send a new phone and sim but I said I don’t want to as I’m going to use a different provider. 
I’ve been told that I will not be charged, but under “my orders” on my virgin account it’s still showing as active. How do I go about making sure my account is closed down and no charges will be made towards me? 

thank you! 

Thank you for letting me know this and I am sorry to hear this.

Normally this will just get updated within 72 hours so please do not worry.

If you did get charged anything it would get refunded  automatically. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?