cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong email

Anisa1
Joining in

Hi, I signed up for a mobile account with misspelled email address. I was wondering if someone could help. It really was a stupid mistake, I wrote .co.uk instead of .com, and now I can't verify my account.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Anisa1, 

I am sorry that I couldn't help with this today due to security. 

As I mentioned in our PM, you can try calling our mobile team on 0345 600 0789 or text them on 0753 301 6422 or webchat with them on 07305 327 112 and they will be able to help further.

Good luck with this!

Megan_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

9 REPLIES 9

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Anisa1, thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media forums!

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with the email address used on the email when signing up.
I will assist you on this and get this resolved.
I will send a private message - watch out for the the purple envelope inviting you in.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi, thanks for updating the email, i have received a bill. However, I still cannot sign into my virgin mobile account as the email address seems to still be the incorrect one which i cannot access to verify my account. Can that be remedied?

Hi Anisa1,

Thanks for coming back to us on the forums, I am sorry you still can't get into your online account!

I'll send you a PM now so we can get this aspect sorted. 

Speak to you soon!

Megan_L

Hi Anisa1, 

I am sorry that I couldn't help with this today due to security. 

As I mentioned in our PM, you can try calling our mobile team on 0345 600 0789 or text them on 0753 301 6422 or webchat with them on 07305 327 112 and they will be able to help further.

Good luck with this!

Megan_L

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey there @Anisa1, thanks for speaking with us today!

I'm glad we have been able to resolve the matter and now you can access the mobile MyVM.
As always - reach out to us if you ever need anything.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hello! I’m also having issues with putting the wrong email in — recently ordered broadband and I haven’t received the confirmation email…

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there eglenfield,

Thanks for your post and welcome back to the community.

So we can get this investigated for you I've dropped you a PM.

The message will appear within the envelope icon.

Regards,

Kain

matthill101
Joining in

Hi,

I have got the same issue, signed up for Virgin broadband with misspelled email address so can’t access an online account, or verify email. Are you able to help me please?

thanks

matt

Hi matthill101

Thanks for posting in regards to the email address problem, we're happy to help and welcome to the community.

We will need some more details from you, to get these I will send you a Private Message to get some more details from you to assist. Check the envelope in the top right of the forum when signed in for the message.

Rob