cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong email

osouth66
Tuning in

Hi I recently applied for a contract phone however i accidentally put in an email that I don’t have access too how can I change my email so I can verify my account and see my credit check.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi I tried the number it didn’t help me I just want to be able to change my email address so I can receive updates about my contract.

thanks, Ollie. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @osouth66,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you've accidentally signed up with an incorrect email when putting in your Mobile order. 

In order to have this corrected and to ensure that your credit check comes back okay, please give our mobile team a call directly on 0345 600 0789 where our team will be bale to assist you further.

Please keep us updated on how you get on and if you need any further assistance going forward. 

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi I tried the number it didn’t help me I just want to be able to change my email address so I can receive updates about my contract.

thanks, Ollie. 

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @osouth66

Thanks for your reply

We would need you to speak to our Mobile Care team on the above number to have this rectified, what exactly was advised by the team when you called in?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I was just on call with a robot and i couldn’t see any options to enquire about what I needed.

I'm sorry to hear that @osouth66, when you call if you select option 1 to discuss your account with us then it will connect you to the team. 

You  will then be asked some further questions when given a list of issues you can select either 3 for help with your contract or 5 for 'anything else'.

Thank you.