cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is it so hard to cancel contracts!

KarenH1210
Joining in

I have 2 mobile contracts I want to cancel, I don't need a PAC or STAC code as I am not switching.

I have been on hold for 30 mins without even getting through to anybody.

Do I just cancel the direct debits and wait for Virgin to chase me as it seems the only way?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Andrew-G
Alessandro Volta

Eeeekkk!  No, you do not cancel the direct debit.  Bad things will happen or you, but VM won't care, it's just a process for them.  As far as I can see there's no option for postal cancellation with VM mobile contracts, so you'll have to endure the company's miserable and incompetent telephone customer service.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Andrew-G
Alessandro Volta

Eeeekkk!  No, you do not cancel the direct debit.  Bad things will happen or you, but VM won't care, it's just a process for them.  As far as I can see there's no option for postal cancellation with VM mobile contracts, so you'll have to endure the company's miserable and incompetent telephone customer service.

Yes I am in the never ending loop of phone calls and being passed from pillar to post.41 minutes already and they are now passing me to someone else.

Worst customer service ever!

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi KarenH1210, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear that you're wishing to end your contracts and sorry you've been unable to get through to the right team.  Here is a direct number to our mobile customer relations team: 08001831150.  I believe they are closed for the evening now, sorry.

Regards

Lee_R