Menu
PorFin
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Why does Virgin make it nearly impossible to contact them? ..its meant to be a communication company

Has anyone found a way to contact somebody at Virgin to discuss an issue? As a communication company you would expect them to make it easy to contact them...not my experience, unless you have all day free to try every which way to try and get somebody. They make it impossible.... nothing to do with Covid by the way. They've got your money, that's all thats important.  Very frustrated so many times.

0 Kudos
Andrew-G
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why does Virgin make it nearly impossible to contact them? ..its meant to be a communication company

I agree.  VM's telephone service is appalling and inexcusable.

A little tale of comparison: I needed to change payment details today on house insurance.  The call to Privilege was answered by the telephony system immediately with no ring time, after about 25 seconds of regulatory claptrap they have to play the telephone was answered in less than one second of additional ring time by a UK employee working from home.  They were helpful but I needed to be passed to another team, my call was transferred to another WFH employee with a transfer time of less than 20 seconds, that employee knew who I was and the nature of my call before I spoke to them, and they were able to take card payment details in a manner that the telephony system took my details via keypad so that employees were not handling payment details at home.  All sorted by polite, friendly staff and well organised processes and telephony in less than four minutes. 

Maybe Privilege aren't affected by Covid?  Because either that's true, of VM are simply wretchedly incompetent.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos