Menu
wilfnor
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Why are "Customer Service" So unhelpful

So Virgin, you send the wife a refund cheque In January 2021 from an old account in her previous surname going back over 10 years ago ... she is unable bank it because the cheque is her previous surname. After speaking to what is laughably called customer service, they requested the cheque is returned for them to reissue it in the correct name. The cheque was returned as requested in February , since then the wife has spent numerous hours trying to get an update to be told, as she cannot remember her password from the aged account, they are unable to process the enquiry.......
The annoying thing is that Virgin went to the trouble of tracing her current address despite 3 or 4 house address changes over the years........ is there actually any intention of Virgin returning the monies that are owed ??????   😠

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why are "Customer Service" So unhelpful

Hi @wilfnor,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post on our forums.

I'm really sorry to hear that you've not yet received the cheque back, I can take a further look into this for you but would need to do this over a private message, so that we can confirm the correct details.

Please look out for my private message and we can get started.

Regards,

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why are "Customer Service" So unhelpful

You're very welcome @wilfnor  I haven't heard anything at the moment but I will be in touch with you again as soon as I have further updates from the team.

Regards,

Steven_L