cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my SIM? New oomph bundle

Pabl089
Joining in

I've recently joined and had my virgin media service installed last week. It's the ultimate oomph bundle with the unlimited SIM.

I can see the sim in my media contract page although I can't see any further information.

I did add my port information on sign up that doesn't look too have been used. 

Should the sim be in the post? I don't know any information (number etc) and can't manage it from my mobile account as it's not linked. I'm also not using this SIM with this account.

Any help?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Pabl089,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. We will certainly take a look in to this for you and find our what has happened to your sim card.

I will pop you over a private message to take some details so we can look in to this issue further for you. Please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Pabl089,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. We will certainly take a look in to this for you and find our what has happened to your sim card.

I will pop you over a private message to take some details so we can look in to this issue further for you. Please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Pabl089,

Just a quick message to ask if you can get the account holder to create a thread of their own? We can then ask alternative security questions and get this issue resolved.

Kind regards Jodi.