cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the difference

m00g
Superfast

Ok, i may not be the sharpest tool in the box, but I know which one i would go for but can someone please explain what exactly the difference is??

Whats the difference.png

Oh and just in case anyone decides to change them on the website, take this as notice that I will have the middle one (24 quid, unlimited everything) at YOUR advertised price thank you 🙂

23 REPLIES 23

Thank you for your time.

Please see my response and disappointmet at the poor customer service and lack of ability of forum staff to do very much.

A complaint will be lodged with the ASA and OFCOM.

Before going to OFCOM it is reasonable to allow VM to respond to the complaint first.

On this occasion that was exactly the right thing to do. I received a text message yesterday advising that someone would be calling with a resolution. His name was Stuart and took some details and asked where I was up to with this situation and the third party company "Likewise". After I had explained the current situation he went off to make some further enquiries and promised to call back which he did.

I have to say what a wonderful member of complaints team Stuart was. He completely sympathised and understood the issue(s) and promptly agreed to firstly honour the extra £100 for the trade in AND agreed the trade in value should have been what I had stated, £300 and not the £199 that Likewise reduced it to, result is that I received £299 from Likewise and £100 from Stuart's team.

He went further, on the issue of a second trade in code he could fully see there were TWO devices on the account, both were being upgraded but he couldnt understand why offshore didnt understand and why they did not send a second code. Instead of the code he will be sending the £100 to my bank account and told me we could trade in the second device with anyone including Likewise if we so chose.

Upshot of all this is a BIG thank you to forum team, I know your hands are tied with what you can do and this has been fedback to Stuart. An awesome thank you to Stuart who took ownership of the case and saw it through to a mutually agreeable resolution.

He has taken all of my feedback regarding the trade in process, the offshore call centres and the limitations forum staff have to endure.

Thank you all again.

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi M00g, 

Thank you for your reply to this thread, I am sorry for the experience you are having with us regarding this. 

I can get a complaint raised for you on this?  

I will pop you over a PM 

Zoie

I have sent you a reply pm as i think you have completely misread my latest post, but thanks any way.