Menu
raymondr
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Voicemail pin while abroad

Same problem here. Abroad but no idea if or what my voicemail pin looks like. Please help. Got some pending voicemail messages.

0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Voicemail pin while abroad

Hi @raymondr,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post, and I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing some issues with your Voicemail PIN while abroad!

It looks like the Forum Moderators have moved your post onto a separate thread. If you have an issue with your services, it's always good to set up a new thread, as, even if your issue is similar to another member, it can be very different in the needed resolution.

I understand that this must be quite frustrating, and we do recommend setting up a Voicemail PIN before you leave the country, which you can read more about here: Set Up Mobile Voicemail PIN.

However, as you're abroad already, we would be more than happy to look into this issue for you further via Private Message. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I will be in touch soon to confirm some details.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Voicemail pin while abroad

Hi @raymondr,

Thank you for replying to my Private Message. Just to update the thread, you stated that you had the issue resolved by contacting the Mobile team on 0345 600 0789, who have been able to reset your Voicemail PIN.

I'm glad to hear that your issue is now resolved! 🙂 Please get in touch with us again if you need any further assistance. We'll be happy to help.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos