cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail Pin When Currently Abroad

CougarFool
Joining in

Hi, I’m currently in Italy and forgot to set me voicemail PIN before I left. 
is it possible to get it reset to a default or a temporary one please?

Thanks,

Nigel. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @CougarFool,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues accessing your Voicemail abroad!

You can take a look at our Italy Roaming Charges page if needed. As well as this, we also encourage customers to take a look at our Using Virgin Mobile Abroad page to see how you can prepare for your travels. 

However, as you're already abroad, I'll be happy to help reset your Voicemail PIN to help.

I'll send you a Private Message to confirm a few details. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @CougarFool,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues accessing your Voicemail abroad!

You can take a look at our Italy Roaming Charges page if needed. As well as this, we also encourage customers to take a look at our Using Virgin Mobile Abroad page to see how you can prepare for your travels. 

However, as you're already abroad, I'll be happy to help reset your Voicemail PIN to help.

I'll send you a Private Message to confirm a few details. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Thanks to Paulina_Z who showed great patience and reset my PIN. 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @CougarFool,

Thank you for coming back to me via Private Message. All requested details have been amended. 🙂

Glad that I've been able to assist with your issue and that your PIN is now reset. If you need any further help or assistance, please let us know.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team