Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

VirginMobile say they do not know me???

The usual Catch 22 situation with Virgin website pages.

I tried to access my online VirginMobile account information, because of the new SIM email and text messages coming to phone and email address.

However I hit a problem because although I pay for a VirginMobile SIM every month, when trying to access my online account information VirginMobile believe I do not exist.

I put my details into recover my email address and or my password but VirginMobile do not recognise my email address, phone number or post code.

Does anyone know of a way out of the impass?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: VirginMobile say they do not know me???

Hi allchemist, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

I am sorry to hear you are having problems accessing your online account, I am sure we can get this resolved for you.

To clarify, have you previously registered your details to access Virgin Mobile online? 

Let me know and I will be happy to assist.

Nat
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Natalie, I believed so, but some time in the past, possibly four years ago and never accessed it since then.

I have just tried to re-register however when I entered my phone number through that webpage route I was asked for a security answer to a security question that is not visible. It is not visible either on Firefox or Google Chrome browsers. I cannot answer a security question I cannot see!
The only route I have not yet tried is to call VirginMobile using the instruction "If you've forgotten your security answer, just give us a call on 789 from your Virgin Mobile phone".
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your reply.

I can get this looked in to for you 🙂 

I will pop you over a private message now and we can grab a few more details.

The message will show in the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon. 

Nat
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Natalie, I should have posted in 'plain view to all on the forum' my thanks for your help in resolving my conundrum.

That was where I could not gain access to my mobile phone account through any path offered through the VirginMedia or VirginMobile web page registration or password/email recovery options.

It was what I would call a Catch 22 problem.

Thanks again

allchemist

Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Fair play to you for acknowledging @Natalie_L  's help, the staff on here go above and beyond IMHO. Least its sorted for you.

We like you. You can stay!

Mucking about aside, its a serious point. Reading your posts, its gonna be a "pooter says no" situation so obviously staff have expedited the process. Im quick enough to lace the boot in when it goes wrong so only fair I commend them doing the right thing for us poor, paying for the service saps....

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos