Menu
AshtonA
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin

Following on from my previous post on Sat 4th Dec 21 in regards to my phone which should have been delivered on Sat 29th Nov 21 , I have rung Virgin yet again as no delivery from Yodel as transpired! I spoke to a Virgin representative this morning  who said there was problem with dispatch due to adverse weather conditions. Like I replied DPD & HERMES  are delivering on time but YODEL cannot due to weather,  really!!!!!!  Please stop lying Virgin… the phone is showing in Yodel depot in Alfreton ,but can I believe this following the terrible customer service  they have provided me to date. Virgin obviously use overseas call centres which I believe might be the Philippines whereby their advisors just read off a script & you cannot get any sense & solution to my complaints. I am completely sick of being treated with contempt by Virgin as though I am stupid, their  customer service is lacking & totally inadequate. Virgin just tell the truth!!!!! Now Yodel… they must be the worst courier service in the Uk, you are lucky if their tracking service even works which I can say through my own experience tracking this phone. After my experience through this order  I have now cancelled it & obtained my Pac Code, I am now looking for another provider who really cares about their customers, Virgin & Yodel You deserve each other with the terrible service you provide to your customers!!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin

Sorry to hear this is the outcome,  AshtonA. It looks like we have replied to your other post.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos