Menu
annaelizabeth
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Virgin customer support has passed the buck- Issue not resolved-Missing Oomph SIM.

I bought the Oomph broadband package M100 with a free 5GB sim card. The broadband has arrived and works fine, the SIM m is a different story. It never arrived and no one wants to take accountability when you call. The fourth (!) person I spoke to tried to make out it's because I haven't got a credit rating attached to this address; of course I blooming haven't, that's why I set up a new broadband account! Moreover, they accepted my broadband Direct Debit, the SIM card is FREE! The transfer you from one department to the next, I was transferred 5 times in a 2 and a half hour call. It's terrible. I am a very patient person and work in customer service myself so I was as polite as could be, obviously it's not the fault of the customer service representatives but of whoever set up this system of outsourcing and limiting the scope of each individual so the customer gets fed up and just hangs up after being put on hold AGAIN, as I did. If no one can resolve a simple issue in 2 and a half hours, it's not going to be resolved. If anyone is thinking of getting Virgin Oomph package, don't do it. The buck passing in this company is horrendous.

My contract and direct debit says I have a SIM. I do not have a SIM. Could someone please help me sort this or provide me the link to cancel my contract. If this does not get resolved I will report it to OFCOM. 

PorFin
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin customer support has passed the buck- Issue not resolved-Missing Oomph SIM.

Hey..you got through to someone. That's a first, so it aint ALL bad. Most people don't get that far. Don't forget this is Virgin..got your money now disappear.
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin customer support has passed the buck- Issue not resolved-Missing Oomph SIM.

Hi annaelizabeth, thanks for contacting us and sorry to hear that you have had some issues with the package, can you confirm if the credit check was done at the new address or have been been able to advise why this is the case? When a credit check is done the address would need to match or it would be rejected. Are you now looking at cancelling the service? ^Chris 

0 Kudos