Menu
user505
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Mobile

I have been unable to access my online Virgin Mobile account for at least 2 weeks.  I reported this last week and was told it would be fixed. Today when I phoned VM it was essentially confirmed that my issue had been ignored because of a problem resetting a field on my account and of a "financial irregularity" that needs investigating.  How is that an excuse for doing nothing?

I've been a customer of VM for over 20 years without any financial irregularities cropping up and I was told that I wasn't even entitled to know what they were!  Why not?  I was promised a call back - I'm still waiting!

This is a disgusting lack of customer service from an appalling company.  Both Virgin Mobile and Virgin Media are.so bad now - no customer care and totally incompetent.

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Mobile

Hi user505

Thanks for posting. My apologies for the online account issue and also the delayed reply.

The online account was an issue we were aware of and working hard to resolve asap. Should be fixed now but do let us know if you need further assistance.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
user505
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Mobile

Thank you

0 Kudos