Menu
mickbell
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Mobile sim

At what point does Virgin Mobile deem your sim to be activated? Do you actually need to make a call?

0 Kudos
mickbell
Tuning in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Mobile - Customer Service

Has anyone in the whole history of Virgin Mobile received a reply within the 24 hours that they promise?

0 Kudos
mickbell
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Mobile - Customer Service

Has anybody in the history of Virgin Mobile ever had their query resolved without having to ring up day after day and constantly repeat the issue?

0 Kudos
paul0363
Rising star
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Virgin Mobile sim

Since they bill you from the day you place the order I would think it's considered active from the point of order.

0 Kudos
mickbell
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yes that's what I suspect - even though I have never used it they on billed me, even doubling the price. Thing is it doesnt appear on my phone account when I log in , so I didn't even know!  

0 Kudos
Ryan_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi mickbell, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

Firstly can I please as you to refrain from creating multiple posts, as it stops us from getting to posts as quick as we would like. Also, if you could expand on what the actual issue is here? I can see you are having a problem with the mobile side, but you don't advise what that is. 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
0 Kudos