Menu
myklegend
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Mobile registration

I am having trouble registering/logging into a mobile account. I only set up one password when I signed upon the phone on Sunday, which I have reset earlier today to make sure it was correct, and I still can't access an account. When I try and register or change my password the website says I should receive a code to my mobile, but it never arrives. If I try and sign in with the Virgin Media credentials, it doesn't recognise them and sends me in a continuous captcha loop.

Please can someone help me access a mobile account (existing or new) as I have a PAC code I need to enter to port my number.

I am the account holder

Thank you

0 Kudos
myklegend
Joining in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Mobile registration

I called 789 this afternoon and got straight through to the mobile team. They were very helpful too. Sorted my number port and account issues in a few minutes (even called me back when they said they would too).

The reason I am posting is, the operator mentioned that the password to register for a Virgin Mobile account is the same as the one you created when setting up your initial Virgin account (broadband, TV, whatever...) but ALL IN CAPITAL LETTERS!!! Hopefully this little bit of information will help someone else set up an account without the headache I had. I managed fine after I was told this.

Todays experience has restored a bit of my faith in Virgin. I hope the engineer can sort my install out as easily on Monday, I don't want to spend another 2 hours on the phone trying to sort that out again!

Virgin Media support could learn a thing or two from their Mobile colleagues!!

0 Kudos