cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Mobile contract

DawnR24
Tuning in

Hi I’m also struggling to access my Virgin mobile contract account & despite many calls to Virgin I just keep being referred to 02.

Please help 

Thankyou 

Dawn

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @DawnR24,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry you have been having this issue, with this can you confirm if you mean the handset contract or the mobile airtime contract? If this is the handset it is something we would be able to look into however it is with the airtime, this is now handled by O2.

Joe

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @DawnR24,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry you have been having this issue, with this can you confirm if you mean the handset contract or the mobile airtime contract? If this is the handset it is something we would be able to look into however it is with the airtime, this is now handled by O2.

Joe

DawnR24
Tuning in

Hi Joseph I can confirm that it’s the agreement for the handset that I’m trying to access .

Thank you 

Microdruid1
Joining in

I am having big issues with this and viewing my agreement managed to get my key but still can't view and all I need is to change my dd for my handset and If I ring advisors not very helpful and have cut me off and need account number which can't get hold of as it be on my credit agreement which I can't view due to not be able to get in and that's most of the day I spent trying to sort this 

Hi DawnR24

Thank you for your reply.

You can access your agreement by logging into your Loan agreement portal.

Have you been unable to do so?

If you need the required security information, this will have been sent one of two emails sent to them when the agreement was first taken out. 

If you need us to re send this, please let us know. 

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi  Vikki

Yes please if you could resend my security information that would be great - thank you 

Hi @DawnR24, thank you for your response.

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel