cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Mobile account registration won't accept password

chanb
Joining in

Hi,

I've been trying to register my Virgin Mobile account for over a month now. Every time I have the same problem, I go through all the steps and when I get to setting my password I get a message that my chosen password doesn't meet the password requirements (when it 100% does, it ticks off every requirement on the list and still doesn't work). I've tried numerous passwords that meet the requirements and it still doesn't work.

I'm at a loss at how to contact Virgin Mobile since the shops aren't open anymore. My mobile currently won't let me make any calls (this is a separate issue - it just beeps and cuts out immediately whenever I try to call any number. Texts and Mobile data work, it's just calls that don't). So I can't ring the customer care number either!

Please can someone help! :'(

1 REPLY 1

Arissa_H
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Chanb,

Thank you for posting on our forum and we are most welcoming you into our community. I am sorry to see you are having issues with signing into your Virgin Media account and not being able to give us a call. I understand and appreciate how frustrating this can be and we will do our very best to help and support you. If please can make sure the password contains:

• Between 8-10 characters.
  • •  Must start with a letter.
  • •  Contain at least one number.
  • •  No special characters.

If that still hasn't work can you please try doing it through our app, Virgin Media app and see what happens?

With your mobile can you try switching it off then back on if that doesn't work try taking sim out then back in. There could be a couple things that is happening in order to get bottom of this we will need you to do this just so we can get to the bottom of this together.  Also can you check what your spend cap is on as if you go over that can result into not making calls. Let us know how you get on and what happens in the process. We are here to help.

Thank you. 

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide