Menu
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

VM have increased my mobile bill by £16 per month when I have already agreed a contract a few weeks ago

Reposting this as it had been marked "answered" 

I've had ongoing issues with VM going back to last November - eventually went through CEDR Resolution Centre who fully upheld my complaint so that finally in April Heather from VM complaints contacted me and agreed a new mobile package with discounts on my phone and my wife's phone tied into my Media Package on an oomph deal. It seemed quite complicated but I had Heather go through the deal several times to assure me that overall what my costs would be - it was her idea to tie the mobile deal into media due to the discounts. Everything ok for about a month until last week VM contacted me to say they are increasing my mobile bill by £16 per month as I shouldn't have had 2 sims attached to an oomph deal - however IT WAS VM WHO SUGGESTED THIS!! Contacted VM by phone last Wednesday and the agent I spoke to promised a call back from complaints within 24 to 48 hours - that is now 5 days ago. Further phone calls today and I keep getting passed between the mobile team and the Oomph team but just promised "my complaint will be escalated" which is pretty much what I was told for several months from last November. So fed up with this, and really don't want to have to go through the process of an independent complaint again as it took so much time - its becoming more like a part time job. Does anybody have any suggestions who I could speak to or better still could somebody from VM please contact me about it? 

0 Kudos
Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: VM have increased my mobile bill by £16 per month when I have already agreed a contract a few...

Hi @123458,

Thanks for your post and I am sorry for the issues you are having. 

I can see you have been speaking to my colleague Tom via PM regarding this. 

Please respond there as Tom is currently looking into this for you. 

Cheers 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide