cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent Phone Contract

DanielCooper_95
Joining in

Hi,

I have recently damaged my phone screen for my Samsung S9 Plus which I have already paid off but on a data plan with O2 and placed an order online for a new phone "Samsung S22 Ultra" and I entered my PAC code on that order as I did not expect issues. Since is the first time changing contract I then realised I messed up and I now have no access to phone calls or texts or mobile data on my current phone. I proceeded to call the next day using my dad's mobile and they said this order was then parked as the phones sales rep said it failed a credit check. So I had to change my address back to my parents since I recently moved. So I set up a new order with the sales rep and was told I would get the phone the next day and be called later that day before 2 pm (7th). Alas I got no call and so far I am waiting a call from someone but I really need it urgently so now I am really considering cancelling this contract as I am unsure on what is going on and buying the phone straight up from somewhere and getting a sim only plan. Could I get some advise on this?

Thanks,

Daniel Cooper

4 REPLIES 4

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi DanielCooper_95,

Thanks for raising your query and welcome to the community.

To clarify, since reprocessing the order have you not received any confirmation for when the phone will be delivered?

Let us know,

Kain

Hi not had anything yet no. I am waiting on a call from people who handle the credit checks or something like that. It's been over 48 hours and I was told over the phone I have to wait another 48 hours.

Thanks for coming back to us DanielCooper_95,

This happens normally when an order is placed online - near enough all these orders go through the additional security checks and relevant credit checks. It can take between 24-72 hours for the team to release the order if no action is needed to be taken. However we would be happy to take a look at your account and see of there are any updates regarding this issue. I will pop you over a private message to take some details. Please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat. 

Kind regards Jodi. 

Hi DanielCooper_95,

Just a quick note to advise that this is with our team and we will be in contact with you as soon as possible. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. 

Kind regards Jodi.