cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading a sim only contract

Rdibble
Tuning in

Hello,

I tried to take out a mobile plan and was refused and offered a sim only contract locked for 24 months, I am looking at the upgrade page and it says you can upgrade 1 month before your contract ends, am I right in thinking I will have to wait 23months before applying for a phone?

Also there is TWO numbers now in my mobile account? I only ordered one sim

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Rdibble,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Apologies for the issues faced, for clarification you'd be able to attach a handset to a number at any time given it's accepted.

With regards to the numbers, have you received two lots of SIM cards?

Thanks,

Kain

Hi,

Yes received 2 sim cards today, and my bill is showing double price

How can I cancel one?

Thanks

Hi Rdibble,

Thank you for reaching back out, sorry to hear you have received and been charged for 2 Sim cards, you can cancel 1 by calling 789 from your Mobile and follow the options for thinking of leaving.

Regards

Paul.

Well that is a great start isn't it?

Having to go out of my way to cancel, why on earth would I need 2 sim cards 🙄

Hi Rdibble, thank you for coming back to us. 

Sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused! Please do let us know how you get on following your conversation with the mobile team so we can offer any further support if needed. 

I hope the call goes well! All the best. 

Molly

Yes they cancelled the other sim, but I am still billed for it? I will give it a few days to see if it is adjusted...

Hi @Rdibble,

I do apologise. Did you cancel the additional SIM card within 14 days of receiving it? What did the team advise when you discussed the additional SIM card and its billing?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!