Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Upgrade due

Due upgrade and have already gone through the process of online and customer serves to be told I can't due to credit check, however virgin rang me 2wks after and said it will be possible and guy was ringing me back after I explained situation he was adament no problem, and was ringing me back I may have miss call or not heard anything please get back daughter is really  Had hopes up 3 times to end in dissapointment for her new phone thanks x

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upgrade due

Hi Ginder, 

Really sorry that you're having an issue with upgrading your phone at the moment and you haven't heard back about this. 

We'd really love to help but as it needs a credit check running before we can offer you a deal it isn't something we can do from here. 

As you haven't had a call back it is best to ring our team on 789/0345 6000 789 to speak to our upgrades team, they'll be able to see all of the relevant notes on your account and help from there. 

Let us know how you get on and I'm sure you'll have a new phone for your daughter soon. 

Thanks. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks I know u only can do what u can and do appreciate your replies and means everything but maybe.it mite be worth looking into for future and prevention is better a cure so when u are entitled to an upgrade and virgin are saying u can and due one defiantly then choose and order the phone is seriously not nice and could be seen as false promises and should make sure they see it trough to get phone to customer thenks x

@Emma_C wrote:

Hi Ginder, 

Really sorry that you're having an issue with upgrading your phone at the moment and you haven't heard back about this. 

We'd really love to help but as it needs a credit check running before we can offer you a deal it isn't something we can do from here. 

As you haven't had a call back it is best to ring our team on 789/0345 6000 789 to speak to our upgrades team, they'll be able to see all of the relevant notes on your account and help from there. 

Let us know how you get on and I'm sure you'll have a new phone for your daughter soon. 

Thanks. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Gidner

Just a quick message to see if you have been able to give the team a call yet. If it is easier we have a Text Message service 07533016422 weekdays between 8am and 7pm 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

thanks gareth I did have a call from virgin today,brought up this ever on going situation and just got the same thing which is he cant do anything to help me and y not phone aqua something and go through process of finding out or send off credit blah blah blah, really doing my best to keep up with yourselves on here but its doable for me and its problem I have I cant deal with customer surfaces or risk attempting when I know its most likely gonna get me and I admit that this is my weakness,there isn't many weakness in me and if there is only one its definatly this, plus im not convinced theres any point or help this will do towards me having the due upgrade in being done thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Gidner, 

Just to confirm did you go through a credit check with ourselves already? 

If you did, what was the result of this? 

Thanks

Ben_N

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ben 

I'll give it ago again can u give me number to speak to upgrade team, I have to try daughters bday on Friday just gone and have to get it her some how, keep to my word then, is there another way or any differant if I just purchase handset  of u 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Gidner.

The best number to call would be 0345 454 1111 just choose the option for Mobile 

Hope you get this sorted for your Daughters Birthday 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos