cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unexpected (and slightly worrying) refund.

TimmyTimson359
Tuning in

I’ve been a home and mobile customer for years, but recently had to cancel my home internet/phone/tv because of a change of address - I’ve kept my three mobile numbers, though. 

The home service officially came to an end on 26/03/23. Today (31/03/23), I’ve had three payments arrive in my account - all from Virgin Mobile - and I’m concerned my mobile services are about to end as well!

I know I should just ring up and check, but there is a long, LONG history of phone operators spectacularly stuffing my account up every time they do much as look at my account - and I had to come here to get it fixed in the end. 

Can anybody have a look at it for me, please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @TimmyTimson359,

Thank you for getting back to me via private message so that we could take a closer look at things for you. I'm glad that we were able to address and resolve your concerns.

Please do let us know if there's anything more that we can help you with today.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @TimmyTimson359,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry for any confusion this may have caused. Virgin Media services and Virgin Mobile services both operate on different systems, so cancelling one won't cancel the other. However, for your peace of mind, I'm happy to take a look for you.

Please respond to the private message that I'll be sending to you shortly and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @TimmyTimson359,

Thank you for getting back to me via private message so that we could take a closer look at things for you. I'm glad that we were able to address and resolve your concerns.

Please do let us know if there's anything more that we can help you with today.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team