Sorry to hear about your difficulties getting registered after trying the previous checks. I can appreciate this must be frustrating. There's a few reasons issues with registration usually happen;
1) The password you are trying to use does not meet the password requirements. Please ensure the password you are using meets the all of the following requirements:
• Must start with a letter.
• Be between 8-10 characters.
• Contain at least one uppercase and one lowercase letter.
• Contain at least one number.
• No special characters.
• No default words like 'virgin' or 'password'
2) If you are a new customer awaiting installation - in which case the issue automatically resolves itself once your services have been fully installed and activated. (Please be aware it can take 24 hours for our systems to catch up.) Based on the information provided in your initial post I believe this option is highly likely. If you can please let us know if the issue persists tomorrow and we can send you a PM to confirm a few details and offer further support.
3) If you are registering with an email address that has been associated with a former service account. If this is the case, we need to get the email address moved over to the correct current account. We do this by sending a PM to confirm a few account details and updating our records.
4) An unknown or temporary error with our website.
Please let us know how you get on and we'll so our best to assist.