Menu
Carty1307
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Unable to login to my mobile account

Good afternoon,

I have been told that it takes 3-5 days for a flag to be removed from my account, the customer service agent raised it on the 23rd November 2020, and I’m still waiting for it to be removed by the back office team. No one from that team has contacted me. I’m annoyed because all I want to do is port my number over from Vodafone, I have a PAC code waiting. Could somebody help me please?

0 Kudos
Carty1307
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to login to my mobile account

E745931E-58C5-4024-9FFF-0FFD0B574FE3.jpeg

This is the message I keep getting. 

0 Kudos
Rachael_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to login to my mobile account

Hi Carty1307,

Welcome to our forums and thank you for reaching out with regards to your mobile account.

We are actually aware of an issue accessing online accounts at the moment, this appears to be affecting the majority of mobile customers and is being looked into by our back-office team. This error should have nothing to do with any flags on your account, although I do apologise that you've not received a response when expected.

I'm not sure why you've not yet heard back from the team, but I'd be more than happy to take a look at this issue for you as well as your number port. I'll send you a private message now to confirm a few details and clear account security. Please head to the purple envelope in the top right corner to respond.

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos