Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unable to log in, change password, or re-register

Hello all,

I am having problems accessing my mobile account. I have not used my Virgin mobile SIM for a while and would like to cancel my contract. The relevant online help pages provide instructions to Sign in to my online account and select "Switching" to make my request.

This is where my problems begin.

I have unfortunately forgotten my password to my mobile account. Hence, I go to the 'forgotten password' page and enter my email and mobile number as requested. However, when I click submit, a message box comes up saying "We think there may be a problem with the email address you’re using".

I'm sure that the address I provided is correct, but to make sure I went to the "Forgotten Email and Password" page and enter the details there. However, when I enter the correct details, a message box appears which says that my details are not found on the system, and to re-register.

So, I head to the registration page and enter all the correct details. I create a new password etc, but when I click Submit, a message box appears saying to "Please double check your password follows the rules". However, the Password and Re-Enter Password boxes have green ticks next to them, confirming that they do, in fact, follow the rules.

And so, I am stuck. I can't access my account or any way to reset my details. Any help on this matter would be appreciated.

Many thanks,

-Brad

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to log in, change password, or re-register

I sent you a message on the 14 and still had no answer 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi 09bhurrion, sorry to hear you're having issues with accessing your online mobile account.

To help you resolve this issue, I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear Shaun777

Can I ask which team you messaged?  Do you mean a private message to a member of our forum team?  Or a text message?

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos