Menu
Mike-Od
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Unable to cancel contract within the 14 day period

I had a call from the sales dept on the 21st July pushing me to upgrade my phone and if I changed my sim only plan to a phone on contract it would only cost an extra few pence per month on my Virgin Media plan, and the phone cost would be covered on a Credit Agreement from my Mobile account at the same price per month. I received a Samsung A20e which is not an upgrade at all, and -- will end up costing well over the market price. Additionally the changes caused my rolling Media contract to be fixed for 18 months. I have tried all the phone lines, the only ones that will answer are the ones to request an upgrade. When I say what the problem is i am passed to another line that is usually not in operation. I have e-mailed in reply to the new contract, I have used the Message us service AND I have sent a letter requesting that the contract is cancelled in accordance with the 14 day  cooling off period. My new plan is supposed to start tomorrow and I have heard nothing. I have been a Virgin Media customer for a few years now - the services offered are very good - but customer service seems to be only aimed at those who want to add services. Why are loyal customers treated this way?

0 Kudos
Mike-Od
Joining in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to cancel contract within the 14 day period

Well.... After an hour on chat yesterday and another 3 today the issue is finally resolved - fingers crossed. 

0 Kudos