Menu
Lear1619
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

UNABLE TO SET UP DIRECT DEBIT

I took out my contract on 3rd July 2020, at which time I provided my bank account details for my direct debit. I have since had 3 occasions where Virgin have contacted me to tell me that my direct debit has been cancelled and they have then cut my service off completely. I phone, confirm my bank details again and they resume my service. They tell me a direct debit will be set up and to check with my bank why it has been cancelled, then the same thing happens again.

I have paid my bills so far by card, yet have been cut off 3 times!!! This is completely unacceptable. I have double checked with my bank and of course, they have confirmed that there is no reason why the direct debit would not be set up if requested. There has been no direct debit set up on my account for virgin mobile at all. I requested to escalate this for further investigation but was told that the issue lay with my bank. So now I am stuck in this cycle with my phone being continually cut off. Please, someone, help me get this sorted. I am so disappointed with the poor customer service from virgin.

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: UNABLE TO SET UP DIRECT DEBIT

Good Morning @Lear1619 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues there.  I am going to drop you a PM so that I am able to look into this for you. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos