cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UK call centre

daz1204
Joining in

I recently made a online order for the iPhone 13 everything went through fine got my delivery date, but when I checked the tracking number it said returned to sender contact them for more info, so on contacting virgin They did not know why the phone had been cancelled & I was advised to make a new order so that's what I did which is being delivered on the 2nd October. The problem I have now is that the 1st order is live on my account & I've billed for a phone I never received I have since phoned back to ask to cancel that account but there saying its been cancelled, yes the phone has but its still showing on my online account which I can't seem to get them to understand. I got passed on twice for to be told the same thing & the last person said that the number on that account is the one I will be using when my new order arrives on the 2nd October but I told them no it isn't cause I've had the details of that order with the new number which is not the same as the one what was cancelled plus a second direct debit has been setup now so I'm going to end up paying for a phone I never received. How hard is it for them to cancel the first account, these people turn a simple question into something completely different & it's proper frustrating when you have to keep repeating yourself & keep getting passed on. Please can someone help, or put me in contact with someone in a uk call centre 

1 REPLY 1

Corey_C

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums, daz1204,

If there are two orders, then you should have two order reference numbers, you should also have two agreement numbers [one per each handset order]. The undelivered handset should show as returned and cancelled. If you present the team with those details they can confirm what going on form you. It doesn't require speaking to a UK centre if you have specific details which will help care agents differentiate which account you are referring to.  I'f you have those details I can also check for you from here by private message.

Cheers,

Corey C