cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to change mobile sim only package

wozzer52
On our wavelength

Tried to change my sim only package to cut monthly cost. attempted to do this online last night but stopped when site said number would change. I must keep same phone number.

However, I tried to call today but my Virgin Mobile network is unavailable and has been since yesterday at least. Seems work going on in the area.

Not sure how to proceed?

Regards,

Warren

7 REPLIES 7

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @wozzer52 👋 Thank you for your post 😀

We're sorry to hear what's happened 😔 Have you received any communication regarding a switch to O2 recently?

Regards,

Daniel

Hi Daniel,
Thanks for your reply. I get lots of VM emails as we all probably do. I have just whizzed back through them to January and I can't see any relevant ones. Am I missing something?
Warren

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @wozzer52,

Thanks for coming back to us about this issue. I've taken a look at our systems and everything looks good on our end. 

Please do give us a call back on 0345 600 0789 and our team will be able to process your package change for you. Apologies that you've faced this issue!

Keep us updated on how your appointment goes.

Thank you! 😊

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi. Thank you for replying.

Have tried again this am to phone Virgin mobile. I cannot get a signal to ring. Message says 'no network'. Been this way for days now. Can only use whatsapp for calls.

Regards. Warren

Hi @wozzer52 

You may send a message to the team via WhatsApp on +447305 327 112.

Thank you 😊

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

wozzer52
On our wavelength

Thanks for reply. Have spoken to an agent VM today. Has kindly helped and a new sim card is on its way. Also changed my sim only package as I  requested. My existing phone and sim are barely working but I can manage for now.

Thank you and regards,

Warren

Hi Warren, 

Thanks for coming back and confirming that you've been able to speak to the team now and they have gotten things sorted for you. 

If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know. 

Many thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team