Menu
Noelandtil
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Trouble registering my account

Several years ago (and for many years) I had a Virgin Media account.  I then had to cancel my subscription as I moved to a non-Virgin area.  I then moved again and got a new Virgin Media account.  

I have had my new account for 18 months but have never been able to register the account online.  I have made several attempts to resolve this with Virgin but never successfully.

The issue seems to be that the email address on my new account is still linked to the old (closed) account.  No matter what I do I cannot complete the online registration.

When I use my email address it won’t let me create an account at all.  When I use a new email address I get the following error message:

"We are not able to set up your my Virgin Media account at the moment. Please try again later, or you can also set up your my Virgin Media account at the time of your broadband installation. We are looking forward to connecting you to your superfast broadband."

Please can you resolve this.  It’s driving me mad.

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Trouble registering my account

Good morning @Noelandtil 

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues setting up your account. 

Not a problem, Ill be able to help you get this sorted, so that I can get some account information I am going to need to drop you a PM. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos