Menu
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Transferred account has been cancelled.

Due to the death of the account holder I have transferred the account to my name but for some reason they have cancelled the account, what is going on ?

It was all done using the online Bereavement Transfer Form.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - 26_Aug_2020

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Transferred account has been cancelled.

Good Morning MikeRobbo,

Thanks for your post and I'm terribly sorry to hear of your loss, as well as added frustration of the issue with the accounts transfer.

I'd be happy to take a closer look into this for you, check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a PM from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

David,

thanks for the PMs.

It has gone from bad to worse.

Despite what the emails say ...

Your 12M has ended but a 1-month notice period still applies, so you'll pay £27.74. on your next bill to cover the rest of your notice period to 28/10/2020 - 29/11/2020. 

Your One month Rolling Contract has ended but a 1-month notice period still applies, so you'll pay £0. on your next bill to cover the rest of your notice period to 03/10/2020 - 03/11/2020.

Both phones have been cut off. So I will not accept or pay any more bills for those two contracts.

Once I have got my parents buried it will be time to review the Broadband, TV and Landline contract of £146 month.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Many thanks to David_Bn for all the time and effort that he has put in to get this problem to a satisfactory conclusion.

Mike Robinson

0 Kudos