cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Taking over an account - my children now wish to pay for their own phone!

ChrisDeane9420
Tuning in

I have multiple phone contracts on my account. Two of my children are now in their twenties and can pay ok. Can they take over their mobile from my account and have their own account. One is out of contract, the other mid term paying for a handset. Thanks in advance! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jb66
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Once out of a contract you can request your pac and then use that to move to another provider taking the number with you

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

jb66
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Once out of a contract you can request your pac and then use that to move to another provider taking the number with you

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi ChrisDeane9420,

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community. 

For clarification, are you looking for your children to own their own Virgin Mobile accounts?

Thanks,

Kain

Hi Kain

Absolutely, looking for them to own their own accounts. Any suggestions?  

Thanks for coming back to us. You can do a transfer of ownership and then get them to do a credit check to see if they can have a mobile account with us in their own name. You'll need to speak to the sales team on 789 / 0345 6000 789 and they can assist further.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Perfect! Will do! 

Hi ChrisDeane9420,

You are very welcome, can't wait for my kids to pay their own, please let us know if you do need any further help.

Regards

Paul.