cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchronising NTLWORLD Calendar and contacts with NTLWORLD email account on iPad

Chris_Myers
Superfast

My NTLWORLD email account on iPad Pro indicates email and notification only, it does not include Calendar and Contacts. Having recently added outlook app to iPad with my NTLWORLD email account details I had hoped to add the calendar and contacts here (they are currently held locally on my PC - use of saved or exported files does not seem to help) but seem unable to import the files from PC to iPad which states no calendar attached to account. Anyone know how I can keep calendar, contacts, and email synchronised together across all devices?

2 REPLIES 2

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Chris_Myers,

Thanks for your post, and a warm welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm really sorry to hear you're having some problems with the synchronisation of calendars between your devices. As our email services don't provide a calendar function, we're limited in the support we can provide.

We have had a similar post regarding Outlook and the use of a Virgin Media email, and you may find some of the responses useful. You can find the thread here.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

OK got that - can't be done with IMAP email. So supplementary Microsoft 365 question - is there a way of sharing a local (this computer only) calendar in 365 across PC, iPod and iPhone other than a (snapshot) export?