cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim not activating

Iceberg1
Joining in

Hello,

I recently got a new SIM.through the post to replace my old one. Put the new one in the device and it has failed to activate, this has caused me some problems with work not being able to contact me when away. 

I cannot get into my account as I have forgotten my password and I need the aim to be working to receive the code to reset it, but since the sim/old one isn't working now, I cannot reset the password to get into my account. Is there an option to get the link emailed to me? So I can get into the account and cancel the contract ? Or is it a case of calling up? 

2 REPLIES 2

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Iceberg1, 

Welcome and thank you for posting. 

I am very sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with activating your service and accessing your account. 

I would be happy to assist you with this but I will just need to confirm some details via private message. 

I will pop this over to you now and you will be able to access the message via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Iceberg1,

Thank you for reaching back out Via our private chat to advise you number has now been ported to you, in regards to your question will the account and Direct Debit be cancelled, the account will close, once a final payment has been taken you can close the Direct Debit down your end, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to reach back out. 

Regards

Paul.