Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Sim Not Delivered

Near the beginning of June I received an email from Virgin telling me I had a Sim on its way delivered by Royal Mail. I didn't request this but presume it is part of the Virgin Sim replacement process. 

It never arrived. 

If I go on the website, login and look it is there as an order. Dispatched. If I click on the link "I haven't received my new stuff yet"  it is a dead link with a 404 error. 

If I send messages from the Virgin Web based contact form it is ignored. 

I tried to contact by text and had a dialogue where I was passed between people and eventually asked to put parts of my password into a pop up page that had absolutely no proof of what it was or who I was giving my details away to. I didn't want to do that.

I lost the will to live waiting for 789 to answer. 

I didn't request the sim, someone at virgin did. All I want you to do is simply send me a replacement before my current sim stops working. 

Can somebody help!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sim Not Delivered

Hi NigelR1000, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Really sorry that your new SIM hasn't arrived yet and I can appreciate you're keen to get your hands on it. 

We appreciate the feed back and it will be passed on so in the meantime I'll pop you a message to get the SIM on it's way and confirm it's the correct address. 

I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos