Menu
mamps24
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sim Card Not Arrived

Hi 

I spoke to Customer Services on Saturday AM and said that they will send out a new SIM card for me as my phone got pickpocked on Friday. Customer services mentioned that that it usually takes 3 days however it is now Thursday and still not received anything in the post. Last time I ordered a SIM card, it was usually really quick and although I have a new phone, I am still awaiting my SIM card!

Have tried ringing customer services several times today and all i get told is to use the text service which unfortunately i can't do without a SIM card and then the line cuts off?!?! very odd!

Please help and check whether my sim has actually been sent out?

Many Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sim Card Not Arrived

Hi mamps24, thanks for contacting us and we are sorry for the delay in receiving the sim card, it usually takes 3-5 working days and would be delivered by Royal Mail. It should be in the post today as today would take it to the 5th working day. ^Chris

0 Kudos
mamps24
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi

I still not received my sim card and its been a week since I called customer services. Please may another sim card be sent out and can confirm that the address is correct?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi mamps24,

Thanks for coming back to us with an update. Sorry to hear that you have still not received your sim card, it should not have taken this long to arrive.

As you posted a short while ago have you spoken to our Mobile team since to re-order a new sim card?

If not please let us know an we can get this ordered through here for you.

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos