Menu
lloydross1234
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

SIM Card replacement

Hi, new Virgin customer here, our town finally got cable and after comparing what was on offer from Virgin with my existing TV, phone and broadband providers it was a no-brainer to make the move. Loving the Virgin service, broadband is incredibly fast, 10 times what I was getting from my last provider and very reliable too. Anyway, I took the ultimate oomph mobile service too, but like an idiot have managed to loose my sim card , I suspect its in the innards of the robot hoover and from there into the bin. From other postings here it seems the way to get a replacement is to hope one of the team picks up this message, so with luck somebody will be in touch to arrange a replacement and I'll be able to complete my multimedia move to Virgin.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: SIM Card replacement

Hi lloydross1234,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome both to our community and Virgin Media, you won't be the first person to lose a Sim and them Robot hoovers will eat anything.

I will be happy to help and order you a new sim, so I can do this I will first need to clear security, so I can do this I will send you a invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: SIM Card replacement

Hi Lloyd,

Thanks for joining me in a private chat and for all your details, I have now ordered a replacement Sim which will arrive already activated in the next 3 top 5 days, if you need any further help please let us know.

Regards

Paul.