Menu
sam162
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

SECURITY KEY NUMBER HELP!!!!

Good Morning, can someone help me please? I am trying to access Handset Loans Agreement on my Mobile Account but cannot locate my Security Key! Have gone through all my emails and cannot find them at all - it's driving me mad! Spent nearly an hour and a half and can only find my Service User Numbers and Reference Numbers. I am sure that some of the loans have nearly been paid off (I have handsets for family members on my account). Thought I would ring Virgin Finance up for some help but the woman I spoke to obviously wasn't interested! I told her that for one Handset Loan, she would have to do a manual search and went to give her the Credit Agreement Number and she basically talked over me and told me there was no need to do a manual search. Other advisers that I have spoken with have all told me that a manual search uncovers that specific Loan Agreement on my Account. Just need to find out when the Loans end - I'm not asking for the world. Honestly I wish some of the people that Virgin employ would be abit more helpful! At times I literally dread phoning them up and will try and put it off! To be honest when the Loans have finished I am seriously considering moving to another Network! Would appreciate any help or advice! Thankyou in advance. 

0 Kudos
Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: SECURITY KEY NUMBER HELP!!!!

Hi @sam262. 

Thanks for your post 🙂 

I'm sorry to hear this,  I appreciate this is frustrating and we apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

I'm going to PM you for more details so we can get this sent over to you. 

Please look out for a notification in the purple envelope located in the top right hand corner of your screen. 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: SECURITY KEY NUMBER HELP!!!!

Thanks for chatting with me over PM @sam162, glad I was able to assist you with this. 

If you have any further issues, just let me know and we'll get this sorted for you. 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos