Menu
Sophiliqy
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Resetting Pass Code

Can anyone help?

I am having the worst experience with support around resetting my security passcode. I upgraded my package recently over the phone so I could add sim cards to the phone. 

I'm hard of hearing, so didn't realise that the security passcode for the phone is different to the online one, and have tried to set it up over the phone but with no success, the agents just didn't explain clearly what was going wrong and I struggle to hear as well on the lines which have background noise. 

I've tried the live chat, one agent just abandoned the call, one transferred me into an infinite bot loop. Nearly 4 hours later no one in my family can use their mobile as we cancelled our old contracts and I can't register the pac codes. 

Does anyone know what I can do?  

I had lovely service when I tried to move to another provider and ended up renewing with Virgin, now regretting it 😞  

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Resetting Pass Code

Hi Sophiliqy, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble resetting your passcode. 

We can look in to this with you but will need to pass data protection with you first. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos